References on language teaching methodology:
- Brandl, K. K. (2008). Communicative language teaching in action. Upper Saddle River: Pearson Prentice Hall.
- Doughty, C. & Long, M. H. (2003). Optimal psycholinguistic environments for distance foreign language learning.Language Learning & Technology, 7(3), 50-80. Retrieved from http://llt.msu.edu/vol7num3/doughty/
- Glisan, E.W., & Donato, R. (2017). Enacting the work of language instruction: High-leverage teaching practices. Washington, D.C.: ACTFL.
- Gonzalez-Lloret, M. & Nielson, K. B. (2015). Evaluating TBLT: The case of a task-based Spanish program. Language Teaching Research, 19(5), 525–549.
- Long, M. H. (2014). Second language acquisition and Task-Based Language Teaching. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell
- Norris, J. M. (2009). Task-based teaching and testing. In M. Long and C. Doughty (Eds.), Handbook of language teaching (pp. 578-594). Cambridge: Blackwell.